Linggo, Hulyo 31, 2011

Face Shop Light Blue Nail Polish (BL606)

I'm a nail polish fanatic and painting my nails is like a stress reliever for me. It makes me feel like  I'm well-taken care of when my toes and nails are done. Plus, the bright colors of these nail paints seem to have an effect of brightening my day :))..Today I'm going to write about the BL606 nail polish of face shop. I love nail polish from face shop because it doesn't make my nails yellowish even if you used it for quite a while. Also, the viscosity is just right, that makes it so easy to apply. BL606 is one of my favorite nail polish because of the perfect bright blue color. My nails look like my favorite blue skittles candies. It's really an eye-catcher makes the hands and feet look fairer. See the picture of my foot painted with BL606 nail polish. Cutie, isn't it?

0 Mga Komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]

<< Home